Client: Armitage Jones & GPT
Architect/Design: Studio 103
Project: Spec Fitout – Tenancy 1
Address: Level 16, 100 Queen Street, Melbourne
- Deliver one of two turnkey fitouts in a Design and Construct capacity, working with our inhouse design team Studio 103 and the wider project team.
- The design focuses on creating a workspace which is driven by key technological, environmental & social factors to enhance future flexibility of office teams returning to work.
- The redevelopment of an iconic Melbourne skyscraper (100 Queen Street) provides an opportunity to explore a period of striking and timeless architecture.
- In referencing the Gothic Venetian styles of tone, texture, shape & pattern, Studio 103 intent is to create spaces which celebrate this rich city scape and its many characteristics in a modern environment.
- Workplace design adapted and flexible to suit evolving social changes and restrictions related to Covid-19.